The Beacon

• April 295/3- Art Show

• April 295/3- Beacon Senior Issue Picture Day

• April 295/6- Beacon Senior Issue Picture Day

Live From the Blue Carpet

The Beacon recaps the fashion and the fun as the Dallastown Class of 2019 arrives at Senior Prom.

Savannah Mowen

Anaiyah+Morgan+and+Cole+Ford+arrived+at+Dallastown+prom+in+a+horse+drawn+carriage.+The+two+showed+off+perfectly+coordinated+style+as+they+made+their+way+into+Wisehaven+Event+Center+for+Dallastown+Prom+on+Saturday%2C+April+27%2C+2019.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Live From the Blue Carpet

Anaiyah Morgan and Cole Ford arrived at Dallastown prom in a horse drawn carriage. The two showed off perfectly coordinated style as they made their way into Wisehaven Event Center for Dallastown Prom on Saturday, April 27, 2019.

Linn Thune

Linn Thune

Linn Thune

Prom for Dallastown Class of 2019 had several “firsts.” It was the first prom held at Wisehaven Event Center and for the first time, the senior parents organized an overnight post-prom party at the school following the event.

About 460 Wildcat seniors and their guests attended the event organized by senior class officers Tatianna Matuszewski, Sam Betz, Isaiah Lewis, Aaron Reisinger, and Emma Lerch as well as senior class advisers Mrs. Tina French and Mrs. Allison Turnbull.

The event was from 5-10 p.m. and featured food stations such as a taco bar, a pasta bar, and a French fry/nacho station. Following dinner seniors danced to a DJ.

About 200 seniors and their guests attended the overnight party with more food, music, games, and prizes.

The Beacon was on the blue carpet to capture arrivals and fashion. Check out our recap video and gallery of photos from the event.